LeAnn's World October Challenge

 Hey Hey crafty ghouls!

Another anything goes challenge is kicking off on the Leanne's world 101 challenge blog but of course because it is spooky season I made another Halloween card! 

The Halloween party image pack is full of super cute digies so I colored up the witch on tombstones with alcohol markers.

I layered up my card with a paper and a spiderweb doily from my stash and splattered in with black shimmer spray.

My sentiment is stamped from a Tim Holtz stamp set and I made sure my rhinestones matched perfectly by using the same alcohol marker on clear rhinestones as I did in my lil witchy's dress!

I hope I've inspired you to join tin the fun and enter your card in LeAnn's Challenge!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ’€12 Days of Creepmas๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŽ„

๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŽ„12Days of Creepmas BlogHop๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ’€

๐Ÿป❤Doodle Daisies and Ink Blog Hop❤๐Ÿป