🐻❤Doodle Daisies and Ink Blog Hop❤🐻

Hey Gems!

It's time for another Blog Hop! This time for Doodle Daisies and Ink and to celebrate the release of the All Heart Collection!
Eny's All Heart Collection is full a super adorable images perfect for Valentine's, Birthday, and all celebratory cards and papercrafts!
Each day a new stamp has been released and at the end one lucky hopper who has COMMENTED  on EACH  blog will win the entire collection!
Today I get to present to you the Love You Beary Much Stamp Set on a trio of embellished envelopes! I colored up these lil cuties with my alcohol markers and fussy cut them out to use like diecuts.
I made the envelopes by hand but you could just as easily use store bought envelopes to decorate.
I'm crafting with a very small stash consisting of 2 bags that I brought with me from Tx to Ca and some items I bought here. So after I layered up each one with washi, crape paper, and tulle I felt like they were missing something.
So I went into my tiny sewing kit that I picked up at the Dollar Tree for thread when some other bits caught my eye: the pins, safety pins and buttons. I love the little handmade, grandama-y feeling they give lol. Then I popped the bears on and topped 'em off with some rhinestones and golden word stickers.

To win these lil guys and a few more goodies let me know your favorite Valentine's Day treat in the comments below!

   πŸ»❤🐻❤🐻❤🐻❤🐻❤🐻❤🐻❤🐻❤🐻

Make sure to comment on each blog to be entered into the giveaway!


January 7th - Chris Welch
Blog ❤
January 8th - Rightbrain Art
Blog
January 9th- Karina Martinson
Blog
January 10th - Magaly Arce
Blog
January 11th - Celia Morse- You're Here Babe!
Blog πŸ‘ˆπŸ’ŽπŸ‘ˆπŸ’ŽπŸ‘ˆ
January 12th - Monica Wahler-
Blog

Comments

  1. I love it bear-y 🐻 much..
    These envelops looks so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the papers you used and the adorable bears! Sweet envelopes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just adorable. I love how you decorated the envelopes for Valentine's Day. The bears are precious....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok...

    This may sound pretty weird, and maybe even kind of "supernatural"

    BUT what if you could simply push "PLAY" to LISTEN to a short, "magical tone"...

    And miraculously attract MORE MONEY to your life??

    And I'm talking about BIG MONEY, even MILLIONS of DOLLARS!!!

    Do you think it's too EASY?? Think something like this is not for real???

    Well then, I've got news for you..

    Usually the greatest miracles in life are the easiest to GET!!!

    In fact, I'm going to PROVE it to you by allowing you to PLAY a real-life "magical money tone" I developed...

    And do it FREE (no strings attached).

    You simply hit "PLAY" and you will start having more money come into your life... starting almost INSTANTLY...

    CLICK here to play the wonderful "Miracle Money Sound Frequency" - it's my gift to you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

πŸŽ„πŸ’€12 Days of CreepmasπŸ’€πŸŽ„

πŸ’€πŸŽ„12Days of Creepmas BlogHopπŸŽ„πŸ’€