LeAnn's World February challenge

Hey crafty friends!

It's a brand new month so that means it's time for another challenge over on the LeAnn's World 101 Blog.

For February's Anything Goes challenge I created this fun bujo habit tracker in my Happy Planner using the "Sweatin It" digital stamp from LeAnn's World 101.

I colored her up with alcohol markers, fussy cut her out and went around her edges with a black marker for more definition.

Then I grabbed a pencil and a ruler to map out my trackers.

The first two are just calendars in 2 different sizes to write down work out and meals and the last is a list with 28 boxes to fill in habits


After everything was penned out I stamped my days of the week and titles with little letter stamps from my stash in Valentinesie Distress Oxides colors and Stazon black.
Then it was time to really make it pretty so I grabbed out Ink Road Stamps: Self Love Club, INKed Lorraine, Bun Intended Vol 2, along with some Heidi Swapp stamps.
I love the way all the ghost stamping and layered stamping looks together!

All these little hearts are so friggin cute!
I love the way these simple trackers came out and how LeAnn's image takes center stage to motivate me!

LeAnn is going to be closing up the shop for a while due to personal reasons so take advantage of the 50% off sale going on right now. Make sure you join the LeAnn's World 101 Facebook group and head over to the Challenge Blog to enter your project into this months challenge!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ’€12 Days of Creepmas๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŽ„

๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŽ„12Days of Creepmas BlogHop๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ’€

๐Ÿป❤Doodle Daisies and Ink Blog Hop❤๐Ÿป