LeAnn's World 101 Monthly Progressive Challenge

 Hey crafty friends!

The Leanne's World 101 shop is back up and running as well as the challenge blog so head over to the Facebook Group to enter your project into February Progressive Challenge.

This Months image is  and I used it to create these two congratulatory cards.

The first I colored to match my papers then diecut my image out. 

The second I fussy cut out after coloring to match my patterned papers. After that I stamped and embossed some hexagons from the same patterns and fussy cut them out too.
I did a bit of edge inking on the diecut image, popped the both on foam, and mounted them on my cards with a sentiment.
I did a little bit of edge inking on the diecut image and popped both on foam before mounting them onto my cards. I love how they're like fraternal twins, very similar, but different.

Head on over to the LeAnn's World 101 Facebook page and enter your project!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ’€12 Days of Creepmas๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŽ„

๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŽ„12Days of Creepmas BlogHop๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ’€

๐Ÿป❤Doodle Daisies and Ink Blog Hop❤๐Ÿป