LeAnn's World 101 Challenge Reminder!

How's it going crafty people!?

Have you entered your project into the February challenge on LeAnn's World 101 Challenge Blog yet?

Here's my second entry for the month using Benji and Friend from LeAnn's World 101.
I colored him up with alcohol markers, fussy cut them out, and went around the edge with a black marker to define the outline. Then I took a 5.25x 4 in blue panel and stamped it with ink roads stamps basic collage elements Volume 1. I found scrap light weight craft paper in my stash and wiped Distress Oxide ink over it in faded jeans after crumpling it up for texture. I went back to my scrap box for the blue striped paper and cut it to go across the bottom of my blue panel. I then found a red and blue pattern and cut them down to look like washi strips. When I figured out where I wanted Benji to sit I inked behind him in rain cloud by ranger and layered up some circles behind where their heads would go. I then used ink road stamps Boston Terrier/ Frenchie to stamp Happy Birthday on two circles and topped the card off with some enamel dots.
I hope I've inspired you to go and get you entry in to LeAnn's World 101 Challenge Blog for February!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ’€12 Days of Creepmas๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŽ„

๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŽ„12Days of Creepmas BlogHop๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ’€

๐Ÿป❤Doodle Daisies and Ink Blog Hop❤๐Ÿป