LeAnn's World 101 Challenges January 2023

 Hello Crafty Friends!

I am so happy to announce that I am now a part of LeAnn's World 101 Challenge Team!



Our challenge this month is "Anything Goes" and I decided to make a pop up card using the "Here's to Us" digital stamp from LeAnn's World 101.



I started off by coloring in my characters's skin tones and hair before I decided on a color scheme for the card.


Once I have chosen my mood board I finished coloring my characters, I added lots of sparkle with a few gel pens, and fussy cut them out. Then grabbed an A2 top fold card.


I scored it at 1 inch 2.5 inches and 4 inches...


And then folded it into a little box on one side of the card.



I stamped out my sentiment and diecut out a little window from black cardstock with square dies.
I cut rectangles to cover the bottom at 1" x 1⅜ and stamped on them as well to create sort of a carpet pattern for my scene.

I diecuts a couple banners to decorate the background a lit bit more.

And finished off my card with my "Here's to Us" couple and I couldn't be happier with how it turned out!


In order to enter the challenges please become a follower of the LeAnn's World 101 blog.

If you are using a LeAnn's World 101 image - enter as many times as you wish.

Your entry must be new and posted on or after the challenge goes live.

Please be sure to link to your blog post and not your entire blog.

Please be sure to include our challenge blog link in your post.

You may enter any paper crafting projects, cards, altered art, etc.

We would love it if you displayed our challenge badge on your blog.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ’€12 Days of Creepmas๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŽ„

๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŽ„12Days of Creepmas BlogHop๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ’€

๐Ÿป❤Doodle Daisies and Ink Blog Hop❤๐Ÿป