LeAnn's World Blog Challenge

Hello crafty people !

I'm back with some inspiration for Leanne's World 101 Challenge blog! This month I created a card using the Bringing Gifts digital stamp and sketch number 11 from Kendra's card challenge as a jumping off point to create my project.

I colored my little guy up to match Christmas papers from my stash in red and green. Then I fussy cut him out and added detail with black white and sparkly gel pens.

I I did not adhere to the sketch exactly but used it more as inspiration cutting my papers roughly to the same sizes. I omitted the second rectangle and added blending in my sentiment to the left.

It can be challenging finding stamps featuring boys but LeAnn's World 101 has tons of them! Check out the shop and remember to enter your projects into the Anything Goes Challenge over on the Blog!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ’€12 Days of Creepmas๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŽ„

๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŽ„12Days of Creepmas BlogHop๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ’€

๐Ÿป❤Doodle Daisies and Ink Blog Hop❤๐Ÿป