LeAnn's November Progressive Challenge

 Hello crafty friends!

It's time for another Progressive Challenge over here in the LeAnn's World Facebook Group and this month's image does not disappoint! Autumn Blessings  set you up to make a rally fun scene, and I wanted to make them look like they were at a big city park!

I colored my images up using alcohol markers, flicking the greens up to create grass. Dotting my grays to create the stone wall, and taking dark grays with the chisel side of my marker to just make rectangles creating the skyline .

I made my card into a postcard die cutting the same postage stamp shape two more times and gluing all three pieces together. I then stamped my sentiments on the front and back, and added detailed to my people and buildings using white, black, and sparkly gel pens. I hope this has inspired you to create something nice and cozy with this month's image and hold in the Leanne's World Facebook group to join in the fun!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ’€12 Days of Creepmas๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŽ„

๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŽ„12Days of Creepmas BlogHop๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ’€

๐Ÿป❤Doodle Daisies and Ink Blog Hop❤๐Ÿป