Aloha Friday's November Challenge

 Aloha Crafties!

The November challenge on the Aloha Friday Blog is Food & Drink so I decided to break out this adorable lil turkey die I bought from Walmart of all places! 

I used some papers from my stash, layering The leaf pattern paper on top of kraft, then a stitched rectangle diecut on top of that. I wanted to add something to go across, but ribbon seem to feminine, so I went with three strips of a scrap piece of foresty green.

My sentiment is stamped on a kraft square diecut from a set by everyday explorers stamped in brown. I think it turned out adorable and totally puts me in a Thanksgiving mood. I hope you're having a blessed and grateful November. 

Jump on over to the Aloha blog to enter your project!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ’€12 Days of Creepmas๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŽ„

๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŽ„12Days of Creepmas BlogHop๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ’€

๐Ÿป❤Doodle Daisies and Ink Blog Hop❤๐Ÿป