LeAnn's World Facebook Group Challenge

Why hello there crafty friend!

This month's challenge image over on the LeAnn's World Facebook Group Progressive Challenge is another รผber cute Halloween image: Witches Brew!


I printed her in draft mode so I could colour her up "no line" style with alcohol markers. Then I added some shine and sparkle with white and glitter gel pens.

I inked up my card with carved pumpkin distress oxide ink and then stamped over it with rested hinge distress oxide and a black office ink from my stash. Then I layered a couple of papers on top.

Next I grabbed a purply tissue paper from my stash and ripped off a strip, crumpling it to give it texture and gluing it down as an anchor for my image.
Then I pop down my witches brew on top with craft foam propping her up. To finish the card off I stand a sentiment from the PSL stamp set from ink road stamps.
Head on over to Leanne's world Facebook group to join in the fun!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ’€12 Days of Creepmas๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŽ„

๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŽ„12Days of Creepmas BlogHop๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ’€

๐Ÿป❤Doodle Daisies and Ink Blog Hop❤๐Ÿป