Aloha Friday October Challenge

 Aloha Crafty friends!

I hope your Spooky Month is going magically! The challenge theme over on the Aloha Friday blog this month is Halloween or Fall, so you knoooow what way I went with it!

I created this Halloween card using a Frankenstein digital stamp from Oddball Art Co, which is unfortunately no longer around. I colored him up with alcohol markers to match some fun patterned papers I had in my stash.

I know I say it about every card but I uuuuhh๐ŸงŸ‍♂️dore the way this one turned out! I'm dying to see what you do with this month's theme so make sure to enter your projects on the Aloha Friday Blog!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŽ„12Days of Creepmas BlogHop๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ’€

๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ’€12 Days of Creepmas๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŽ„

๐Ÿป❤Doodle Daisies and Ink Blog Hop❤๐Ÿป