LeAnn's World September Challenge

 Hey hey crafts friends!

It's time for a new challenge over on the LeAnn's World 101 Challenge Blog! As always it's an "Anything Goes Challenge" and I my brain is in full Fall Mode so of course I created a Halloween card!

I used the Witchy Boy on the Moon image from the Halloween Party set and colored him up using alcohol markers. I'm over the moon ๐Ÿ˜‰ with how my moon turned out! I used 3 different greys, choosing one with blue tones and went with a really splotchy, patchy and overlapping application. I made sure to go back and forth between the colors, really thinking about how I was building up my craters.

Then it was on to create my card. I started with a standard side fold A2 card and cut the front panel diagonally. Then I took a second side fold card and cut in in half, using it as my  inside rectangle panel.

After I had my bases, it was just about finding papers to compliment my image and adding little bits of detail with black, white, and sparkly gel pens.

I love the way this one turned out and I hope it inspire you to create something Halloweenie for this month's challenge over on the LeAnn's World Challenge Blog!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ’€12 Days of Creepmas๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŽ„

๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŽ„12Days of Creepmas BlogHop๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ’€

๐Ÿป❤Doodle Daisies and Ink Blog Hop❤๐Ÿป