Aloha Friday Challenges

Happy Friday crafty friends!

It's time for another challenge over on the Aloha Friday Challenge Blog and this month's theme is Back to School and Books, perfectly fitting August's release from Artful Angel Stamps! 

I used the girl from the You Rule set from Artful Angel and colored her up with alcohol markers. After I fussy cut her out I created my own faux binder paper with blue and red markers, a corner rounder punch and a border punch to make it look like it was pulled out of a notebook. I inked the corner with Wilted Violet and Faded Jeans Distress Oxides and splattered in with water to lift a bit of color.

I wanted a little bit of texture and so I crunched it up with my hands and rolled up the inked corner. I then added a couple of staples, and sprinkled rhinestones, pearls and stars around. My sentiment is a die from ErinCreative.com (I think it's out of stock now but she's got a ton of awesome word dies.)

Thanks so much for checking out my card today! Make sure you add your project to the Aloha Friday Challenge Blog and show us your Back to School themed ideas!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ’€12 Days of Creepmas๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŽ„

๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŽ„12Days of Creepmas BlogHop๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ’€

๐Ÿป❤Doodle Daisies and Ink Blog Hop❤๐Ÿป