LeAnn's World Progressive Challenge

Hey there crafty friends!

It's time for another fun Progressive Challenge over on the LeAnn's World Facebook Group. This month's image is the adorable Dog Walker Annie.
I wanted to put Annie in a little scene so I grabbed a pattered paper with a neighborhood scene on it from my stash and colored her in complimentary colors. Then I ran the front of my card through an embossing folder. 
I stamped my sentiment on a piece of white paper, fussy cut it out, and popped it up on foam. I added some sparkly enamel dots to finish it off and added sparkles to Annie's eyes with a gel pen.
If you'd like to participate in this month's challenge go on over to the LeAnn's World 101 Facebook Group and create your own project with Dog Walker Annie!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ’€12 Days of Creepmas๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŽ„

๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŽ„12Days of Creepmas BlogHop๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ’€

๐Ÿป❤Doodle Daisies and Ink Blog Hop❤๐Ÿป