Aloha Friday Challenges

 Hello there crafty friends!

This month's challenge theme over on the Aloha Challenge Blog is "Vacation Mode" and at first I was thinking of doing a beach themed or pool themed card. But when I thought back to childhood vacations, most of the time my family was camping or we ended up in the desert some where.

 So with those memories inspiring me I created this card using Brandon Fishing from LeAnn's World 101. After printing and diecutting him out, I colored Brandon with alcohol markers and and used then to draw his background.

I popped the diecut panel onto craft foam and mounted it into a patterned paper from my stash that reminded me of a camping blanket. I added a couple of rhinestones and highlights to his eyes with a gel pen to finish it off.

I love this masculine card and I hope it inspires you to join the Aloha Challenge this month! Can wait you see what you create in "Vacation Mode"! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ’€12 Days of Creepmas๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŽ„

๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŽ„12Days of Creepmas BlogHop๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ’€

๐Ÿป❤Doodle Daisies and Ink Blog Hop❤๐Ÿป