May the Fourth Be With You ATC's

Happy Star Wars Day, Crafty Gems!

To celebrate this intergalactic holiday, I concocted this stellar set of artist trading cards using the Princess Leia and Wookie Chewbacca stamps from Oddball Art Co.


I started off by sanding the playing cards, they were very slick and I wanted to make sure the tissue paper I planned to Mod Podge to them stuck well.



I love the texture and subtle color the tissue paper adds so easily to the background.

After that was dry, I stenciled some irradescent glitter paste into the cards. I used my heat tool to dry that off a little faster so I could move on to the next step.
I grabbed my watercolors and dabbed around  some dark blue, purple and black around each card. This is them still wet.

When they were dry, the colors were a little more subdued, but it really brought out all the texture of the tissue papers and texture paste.
While I was waiting for those to dry, I stamped out some planets and sun from the Outta This World set from Lawn Fawn, colored 'em up with alcohol markers and fussy cut them out.
After that I ripped a strip of vellum for my Leia's and Chewbacca's to stand on, and floated my planets to the tops of the cards to make room for my sentiments.
I lOoooOooove the way they turned out! The texture is so much fun to look at and even more fun to run your hands over in real life ๐Ÿคฉ.
I think the sentiments really bring em all together too!




If your up for an intergalactic swap, these babies are up for trade! 

And if you'd like to pick up these stamps or any other ones from the Oddball Shop make sure to use my code CEL1 to get a free stamp with the purchase of 2!

I hope you have an outta this world day, and May the Fourth Be With You ✨

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ’€12 Days of Creepmas๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŽ„

๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŽ„12Days of Creepmas BlogHop๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ’€

๐Ÿป❤Doodle Daisies and Ink Blog Hop❤๐Ÿป