Fall Scrapbooking Page Featuring OddBall Art Stamps

Hey Craft Gems!

I have a fun Fall scrapbooking page to share with y'all using OddBall Art Stamps #405 Pumpkin Stack as well as Creepy Cute Chronicles edition CCC 132 Thankful and Cozy Gwendolyn along with a few leaves from CCC 131.
I grabbed some scraps that matched my colored stamps and layered them up behind my photos, along with a tag and some stamped and fussy cut labels. 
I felt like the layout needed more black to balance the paper I had chose for the top of the page, so I grabbed some washi and added it to my clusters only on the woodgrain paper.
I also added a little bit of thread and cork to each cluster to add a few more types of textures. 
I knew my journaling wasn't going to fit on that little lable I found so I just added the date to it and journaled on the background paper. 
I topped it off with a few enamel dots and called it finished. I love the cozy, farmy, Fall vibes the layout gives off.

Make sure to sign up to the Creepy Cute Chronicles to claim your freebies or upgrade to receive more exclusive OddBall images!





Comments

  1. Such a great LO! I absolutely live for fall and feature this season often in my papercrafting projects, too.

    Autumn Zenith ๐Ÿงก Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ’€12 Days of Creepmas๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŽ„

๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŽ„12Days of Creepmas BlogHop๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ’€

๐Ÿป❤Doodle Daisies and Ink Blog Hop❤๐Ÿป