Giant Embellished Autumn Envelope

 Hey there Crafty Gems!

Have you checked out the latest editions to the Creepy Cute Chronicles from Oddballartco? With so many awesome character images coming out lately it's so easy to put together cool scenes!

I used the November Exclusive image as well as CCC #131 Crisp Leaves and Stamp #523 Creepy Cute Cafe colored with alchohol markers to embellish a giant envelope I created with cardstock and lined with thin scrapbooking paper. I then inked around the edges of the envelope with brown ink. 


After that I took it to my sewing machine and stitched the edges with a gold and a brown thread together. I love the way it came out, but I do recommend going slowly with your machine if you're using two threads.

When I printed out the Cafe, I copied the awning and printed it a second time. After coloring it up I layered it on the top in the cafe with a little bit of foam tape to give it some dimension. 



I then went to my stash of doilies and grabbed a teal one and a gold one, and layered them up behind the cafe and girls. I also grabbed a scrap piece of art tissue paper and tulle and layered that up behind them as well.

I felt like the right side of the envelope was a little bare, so I moved CCC #130 to the upper right side with an orange and a white doilie, tissue paper and tulle. Then I sprinkled some of the leaves around my project. I hot glued some gold trim from the Target Dollar Spot from Christmas a few years back to the bottom along with diecut grass to finish off my scene.

I found this quote on Pintrest and wrote it out in Thickers, but found the second part was blending in with the background too much. So I reached for my Dylusions Spray Ink in espresso brown and Forest green. Now this is where things got a little haywire as I had already glued down some of my elements. I tried my best to not get any of the spray on my my cafe and girls, but of course I ended up getting green across both of their faces. So I reprinted them, and recolored them, and tore the ruined one's off as gently as possible, after having a nervous breakdown ๐Ÿ™ƒ I used a slightly wet paintbrush to move the ink around and a soda can to make circles in it to looks like spilled coffee from a mug.

After fixing my inky mistakes, and splattering a little bit of gold and orange ink around, I reattached the last part of my phrase and added more colored leaves and cork ones from a Citrus Twist Kits years ago.


I will be stuffing this turkey and giving it away so drop a quick line below to be entered to win! And sign up for the Creepy Cute Chronicles to get your free digi stamps!


*Giveaway ends Thursday Nov 26, winner announced Friday Nov 27๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ

Comments

  1. Seriously Gorgeous! I adore the abundance of Doilies and fun, festive, fall time energy that radiates from this marvelous Make.

    Autumn Zenith ๐ŸŽƒ Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I LOVE It! Kisses, Natalia (la maleta encantada)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is Gorgeous! The details are stunning. Autumn, coffee and oddballs is all i need ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ‚

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ’€12 Days of Creepmas๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŽ„

๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŽ„12Days of Creepmas BlogHop๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ’€

๐Ÿป❤Doodle Daisies and Ink Blog Hop❤๐Ÿป