Using Up Old Products

Hey Crafty Gems!

With all the moving I've been doing lately, I've had a lot of time to go through all my craft supplies, take inventory and make 2 overall categories: what needs to be given or thrown away;  and what needs to be kept and used up. Within doing so, I found quite a bit of Citrus Twist Kits that I had hoarded for "the perfect layout". I don't want all those awesome bits to end up like all the now irrelevant products that I've had to give away, so I've made them the cornerstone of my selfmade Summer/Fall scrapbooking kit.

The most ridiculous part of me hoarding these kits is that I have already printed photos in with them; so most of the work was already done for me, I've just been weird about actually using up the product. Crazy, right?

I'm sure we all have paper, stickers or even photos that we're saving for the "perfect" whatever, but I'm challenging you and myself to really make yourself uncomfortable and use that something you love. There's no point keeping it in a box anymore πŸ’™πŸ’•πŸ’™πŸ’•πŸ’™

Comments

  1. I get that big time. For many years I was quick to squirrel away many of my favourite crafting products. More recently though, I've gotten better at using whatever I fancy - reminding myself as I do that Life is short and I can't take my fave papers, stickers and stamps with me when all is said and done.

    This is such a fun, vibrant LO! Love the mix of punchy hues and charming patterns.

    http://www.witchywords.com/2020/07/august-eve-lammas-august-6th-2020.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yessss!
      Thanks so much! It was definitely a change for me to use a color scheme like this, I dont normally scrap book myself.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

πŸŽ„πŸ’€12 Days of CreepmasπŸ’€πŸŽ„

πŸ’€πŸŽ„12Days of Creepmas BlogHopπŸŽ„πŸ’€

🐻❤Doodle Daisies and Ink Blog Hop❤🐻