"Showtime!" 12×12 Scrapbook Page

Hey Crafty Gems! 

Are you counting down to Halloween? Because I sure am!  We're at Day 94 and I'm in a strange and unusual mood πŸ˜‹ So I printed out stamp #304 The Ghost with the Most by Oddballartcoalong with some photos of me actually at a Halloween party AND in costume! (I love to decorate for Halloween, but often forget to get myself a costume before it's too late)
I colored up Beetlejuice with alchohol markers and smudged a little bit of metallic gel pen in a violet and plum around her eyes like I had done my own makeup that night.
I spread a layer of gesso across a textured white cardstock and used Vikki Boutin watercolors and a spray bottle to make my background. I was a bit warped so I cut off a ½ inch from the top and side glued it to a sheet of black cardstock to get it to lay flat.
I diecut a BUNCH of layered flowers from scrap purples and blacks, glued glitter to a few of them, and put enamel dots or rhinestones in their centers. I popped my 3 photos up on foam and tucked the flowers around and under them. I grabbed a few stamped labels from my stash and and tucked them around the page and where Beetlejuice was going to stand along with some lime green thread. Then I made my title and I love the way the the glitter Thicker "Showtime!" finishes off the page.
For more Halloween inspiration make sure to check out my Instagram account and follow along with the hashtag #100daysofhalloween 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

πŸŽ„πŸ’€12 Days of CreepmasπŸ’€πŸŽ„

πŸ’€πŸŽ„12Days of Creepmas BlogHopπŸŽ„πŸ’€

🐻❤Doodle Daisies and Ink Blog Hop❤🐻