Creepy Cute Chronicles Edition 115

Hey there Crafty Gems!

It's Friday πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ And that means Edition #115 of Creepy Cute Chronicles is crawling into your inbox with a new stamp! 
I used this week's freebie along with stamps 247 Hula Spooky Sue and  495 Creepy Cute S'mores to create a bonfire on the beach scene!
I blended Black Soot, Faded Jeans, Wilted Violet, Abandoned Coral, Carved Pumpkin, and Fossilized Amber Oxide inks to create my sunset sky. I tried splattering water on it to to remove some ink for stars but it's extremely humid is Texas right now and it didn't work well 🀷🏾‍♀️ So I grabbed a white and a few metallic gel pens to dot stars across the sky.
I love the way this scene came out and how the "Summer" cloud looks like smoke from the fire! Make sure you're signed up for the Creepy Cute Chronicles to get fun a new stamp every Friday! Or sign up for the Premium Membership for just $15 to get access to the last 114 CCC Editions and limited edition Monthly Exclusives!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

πŸŽ„πŸ’€12 Days of CreepmasπŸ’€πŸŽ„

πŸ’€πŸŽ„12Days of Creepmas BlogHopπŸŽ„πŸ’€

🐻❤Doodle Daisies and Ink Blog Hop❤🐻