LMSTD M rated Cards

Hey Crafty Gems!

Let me just start off by saying this post is for the 18+, dirty word loving crafters who don't mind risque, slightly offensive, or "tounge in cheek" projects *no pun intended, but holy crap did that last part make me laugh*

Happy Steak & BJ Day to all!

If you've never celebrated, it is an unofficial holiday for the guys as a response to Valentine's day, a month later on March 14th. So I decided that I would finally make this card using the Burlesque Girl Ivy Peek A Boo, Herbivore Beer 6 Pack my Cricut. 
Because I'm currently 1587 miles away from my greatest love on this blessed day, he will be receiving one of these cards and a photo. I designed the svg myself to fit on a 5.5x4.25 card and cut it out using my Cricut Machine. It took me awhile before I finally asked a friend for help choosing colors. When I backed it with glitter papers they all looked awesome.
When I had the glitter card all done I looked back at my Cricut Mat and noticed how perfect the negative pieces were. So I decided to make a second card with them. I stitched around it and added sequins to top it off.
I think these both came out awesome! I know guys don't normally enjoy getting cards but I think this one will be different.

Now click on the link to download the LMSTD Card SVG for your man!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ’€12 Days of Creepmas๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŽ„

๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŽ„12Days of Creepmas BlogHop๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ’€

๐Ÿป❤Doodle Daisies and Ink Blog Hop❤๐Ÿป