Creepy Cute Chronicles 98

Hey Gem!

With another Friday comes another edition to the Creepy Cute Chronicles from Oddballartco! 98's Premium Edition includes a stamp and sentiment with which I made a fun card! *Mature Language used*
I put the  Cafe Mummy of CCC Edition 46 on the throne of multiple TP stamps from this weeks CCC. I stamped the sentiments using an Ink Road stamps set as well as a Heidi Swapp one on another piece of paper and ripped it to ask add some extra texture. Then I talked the whole card off with some gems and half adhesive pearls.
I decorated the inside similarly to the out, using the sentiment from CCC Edition 98 and the same papers. Make sure to go download Edition 98 of the Creepy Cute Chronicles and sign up for the Premium Membership to gain access to all 97 previous editions!

Comments

  1. This is so fun! What a cute way to use the mummy upon his 'throne' lol I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just the chuckle I needed today. Thank you for sharing this seriously funny design. Let us all hope, joke aside, that we are fortunate enough to be able to have the sentiment ring true for us when all is said and done this year.

    Autumn Zenith πŸŽƒ Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

πŸŽ„πŸ’€12 Days of CreepmasπŸ’€πŸŽ„

πŸ’€πŸŽ„12Days of Creepmas BlogHopπŸŽ„πŸ’€

🐻❤Doodle Daisies and Ink Blog Hop❤🐻