Bunny Hop Card

Hey Gems!


I have a quick project to share with y'all featuring the Bunny Hop stamp from Doodle Daisies and Ink.
I diecut a circle out of a scalloped circle to make my shaker frame, as well as a bunch of bunnies with a die to use as shaker bits.
I cut a couple of scrap pieces of paper like clouds and inked another diecut circle with Distress Oxide inks in Peacock's Feathers and Cracked Pistachio. After that I colored up the stamps using my alcohol markers and fussy cut them out. With another scrap piece of paper, I stamped my sentiment and inked it to match the background circle.
I love how it all came together with these cute lil bunnies! Go check them out in the Doodle Daisies and Ink shop and all the new releases!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ’€12 Days of Creepmas๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŽ„

๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŽ„12Days of Creepmas BlogHop๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ’€

๐Ÿป❤Doodle Daisies and Ink Blog Hop❤๐Ÿป