Baby Cards with Oddballartco stamps

Hey Crafty Gems!

Does anyone else have loved one who are breeding like rabbits!?!?πŸ™‹πŸΎ‍♀️ I feel like pregnancy is now contagious with 7+ family members or friends being pregnant at the same time! So I decided to quarantine myself and make a bunch of baby cards for almost everyone. 
I made this set using the Valentine's Day Giraffe Cutelyn stamp #136 and We're here for the Baby Clothesline stamp #269. I started by coloring the stamps with alchohol markers and fussy cutting them out. I then made card bases and cut down vellum in coordinating colors to 4x5.25. I adhered the vellum in the center of the card bases and sewed ¾ around the cards before filling them with coordinating and iridescent sequins then sewing the rest of the way
I found that the vellum laid better and the sequence shook better if I adhered the vellum with one small piece of double-sided foam tape. *(not done on the yellow one)*  Then I shopped through my pre die-cut shapes and found the stamp, heart and scalloped circle and layered them on top of the vellum.
After that I topped them off  with my stamps along with some punched and die cut hearts and sequins. I really think these moms-to-be will love their new cards.

Comments

  1. THese are thoroughly adorable! That Baby Giraffe has me all by Squealing aloud over its epic preciousness. Really darling Makes!

    Autumn Zenith πŸŽƒ Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

πŸŽ„πŸ’€12 Days of CreepmasπŸ’€πŸŽ„

πŸ’€πŸŽ„12Days of Creepmas BlogHopπŸŽ„πŸ’€

🐻❤Doodle Daisies and Ink Blog Hop❤🐻