Creepy Cute Chronicles edition 92

Hey Gems!

Are you signed up for OddBall Art Co's Creepy Cute Chronicles yet? Each Friday newsletter contains a brand new digital stamp as well as inspiration projects from the design team. This weeks image was inspired by an ATC by Lizzy Love

Which inspires me to create this art journal page.
I absolutely love how it turned out. I've had this background inked up fo a while now and when I saw Lizzie's ATC card I instantly knew what I wanted to do with that background. I used cheap black, gray, and white acrylic paint to dab on clouds and paint the mountains and castle. After it was dry I glue down piece of scrap paper and Princess Ash and a little bit of book paper underneath her. Then I used a white gel pen in a sparkly one too dot on my stars and write my quotes from Nikita Gill. I felt like the book page's words were a little distracting so I then painted black flames on top of them and hazed the whole area with a little bit of black paint on my fingertip to sort of look like smoke.
Make sure to sign up for the Creepy Cute Chronicles to receive this awesome stamp as well as upcoming editions. Signing up for the Premium Membership gets you access to EVEY PAST EDITION as well as Monthly Exclusives!

Comments

  1. As reported by Stanford Medical, It's indeed the one and ONLY reason this country's women get to live 10 years more and weigh 42 pounds less than we do.

    (And by the way, it is not about genetics or some hard exercise and EVERYTHING about "HOW" they eat.)

    BTW, What I said is "HOW", and not "what"...

    Click on this link to determine if this short quiz can help you find out your true weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ’€12 Days of Creepmas๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŽ„

๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŽ„12Days of Creepmas BlogHop๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ’€

๐Ÿป❤Doodle Daisies and Ink Blog Hop❤๐Ÿป