Creepy Cute Chronicles 94 Memory Dex Card

CCC 94 Memory Dex Card

Hey Crafty Gems!

I've been playing along with the #memorydexweekly challenge over on Instagram, and when this week's theme came out- "Rainbow Connection" came out I was totally stumped at first. I'm not much of a rainbow girl unless you count Rainbow Brite lol. But when I saw this weeks Creepy Cute Chronicles edition 94 "Creeps to the Crypt", I had a crafty epiphany! 
I've had this quote written down in my crafty brain dump binder for almost a year, so I was so damn excited when I realized that I could use it with this SkullShake! If you're signed up for the premium membership you received this full color image which I printed out along with my quote. I grabbed 2 plain white memory dex cards from my stash and covered them with gesso. (I have a few cut out with my Cricut and by had to just grab and craft with in the back of my Memory Dex Box.)
 After the gesso was dry I used some cheap water colors from Daiso to paint a splotchy, marbled rainbow.
I then cut a piece of tulle slightly larger than the card and grabbed a couple of iridescent sequins to "shake" on top of the card.
I placed the tulle down and the sequins on top, then the card, lined on the back with red line tape. I simply folded the tulle around the card and pressed it into the adhesive.
 I added a little glue around the notches just to make sure nothing squeaks out and then glued the two cards together.
Then it was time to decorate! I shook all the sequins to the right and I grabbed a few diecut octagons from my stash and lined them with gel pens. After I glued them down as well as the quote, I popped the SkullShake up on some foam tape. 
I frickin loooove how this turned out! After everything was glued down the sequence didn't shake that much but I still love how they look the top of the water coloring.
Make sure to head over to the Creepy Cute Chronicles and download the free stamp and sign up for the Premium Membership to receive the full color image!


Comments

  1. This is all kinds of seriously cool.

    Autumn Zenith πŸŽƒ Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're looking to lose kilograms then you have to start following this totally brand new custom keto plan.

    To design this service, certified nutritionists, fitness couches, and cooks have joined together to develop keto meal plans that are efficient, convenient, price-efficient, and enjoyable.

    Since their first launch in early 2019, thousands of individuals have already completely transformed their body and health with the benefits a proper keto plan can provide.

    Speaking of benefits; clicking this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-certified ones provided by the keto plan.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

πŸŽ„πŸ’€12 Days of CreepmasπŸ’€πŸŽ„

πŸ’€πŸŽ„12Days of Creepmas BlogHopπŸŽ„πŸ’€

🐻❤Doodle Daisies and Ink Blog Hop❤🐻